It is often stated that the recruitment market is a great barometer of economic health and here at Jurupa, we would have to agree. Confidence is improving all the time, funding levels are soaring and there is a genuine buzz in the air when it comes to the world of innovative technology and ground breaking business ideas.
Jurupa was established just 12 months ago and in our first year we have overachieved targets with a growing list of satisfied customers. In order to help us keep pace with demand for our services, we are looking for a focused, energetic and ambitious resourcer to join the team and become a key player in what we are building here. The ideal candidate will carry 1-3 years of experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a focused and analytical approach to identify and engage with senior level candidates, both passive and active.
People skills are of key importance for this role as Jurupa seeks to build on their reputation of being customer focused, attentive and easy to deal with.
– Searching for and identifying highly specific talent via a variety of channels e.g. job boards, social media, advert responses, internal CRM, leveraging existing networks
– Carrying out screening calls with target candidates
– Providing full administrative support with advertising vacancies, co-ordinating interviews, keeping candidates & clients updated and providing weekly activity reports
– Acting as a Jurupa evangelist when speaking to prospective customers
– Maintaining consistently high levels of customer service
– Excellent communication skills
– IT literate
– An organised and proactive approach
– Enjoy dealing with people from different cultures, backgrounds and nationalities
– An ability to be persuasive, persistent and patient
– An ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
– Flexibility and an adaptable attitude to work
– An ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
– An ability to cope with pressure
– Experience in qualifying needs and expectations
– Experience with job boards e.g. Monster, Jobsite
– Awareness of and proficiency in using various social media tools e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Bullhorn Reach
– Additional languages are highly beneficial
– Experience with Boolean search strings
– Experienced in using Microsoft Office packages to an advanced level – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
– Prior experience of working for a start-up is useful
This position will be mainly office based, however as the role evolves there are likely to be opportunities for this person to travel to client sites and attend trade exhibitions. Therefore, the position would suit a person who is eager to learn, ambitious to progress their career and wants to play a part in driving an exciting young business forward.
This opening represents a great opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” with a young and ambitious start-up who aim to become the number 1 choice for fast expanding technology companies to approach when expanding their operations across Europe.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, Jurupa will offer a dynamic and fun working environment with a competitive salary, bonus plan and regular social events. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to progress into a full consultant role within a timescale that will be set solely by their own progress.
This role will be based in our HQ which is located in Congleton, UK. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.